Our Wedding Anniversary Countdown!

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Friday, February 1, 2008

just want to dance, dance dance!

OK, so yesterday I was with my wedding coordinator (we went out to lunch) and we began to talk about wedding and reception music. I haven't decided what I want to be played at the wedding ceremony, or what any of the music will be to our special dances, such as: first dance, father/daughter, mother/son, and everything else. On the way back when we were leaving, she remembered that she had some CDs left in her car from the last wedding she had coordinated, so we pulled them out and started going through them. We listened to the first CD and on the third song through.... I found the song that we will be walking back down the isle when we leave!! It is so cute... and I am so excited!!! I would share.. but then, it won't be as special if everyone knew what it was! You'll just have to see when the wedding is here! Now I am getting more and more excited about planning what music will be played... any ideas... please let me know!